PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
In addition to this offering, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent .67 +/- acre lot and 15.58 +/- total acres featuring 3 homes and valuable land!! Located only 2 miles from I-95 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce, this is a rare chance to purchase potential filled real estate!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!! Auction conducted at 12116 Chewning Lane under tent.
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Tuesday, May 17 @ 1pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Kelly Strauss (540-226-1279) for more information. Please be respectful of the current tenant.
- 2 BR/1 BA well maintained home on .6 +/- acre parcel (120' of frontage on Chewning Lane)
- This solid home measures 1,728 gross +/- sf. (960 +/- sf. above grade & 768 +/- sf. basement), and features an eat-in kitchen; living room; rear sun porch; unfinished basement w/laudry room.
- Hardwood flooring throughout the home; vinyl in kitchen
- Front porch; rear sun porch
- Heat pump for heating & cooling; above ground oil tank (not in use)
- Well & septic (public utilities located at adjacent parcel); electric water heater (new)
- Detached garage/shop; asphalt driveway; decorative walkways
- This home is currently leased at $900 per month on a month to month basis. Existing tenant is the responsibility of the new owner, and please be respectful of their privacy.
- Located just off of Rt. 3, only 2 miles from I-95, 3 miles from Rt. 1 and in the heart of Spotsylvania County commerce!!
- Tax Map: 23-A-6; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,196.29; Home was built in 1950 & has vinyl siding; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Kelly Strauss for financing information (540-226-1279)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 5/23/22, and all terms adhered to.