From the Robert M. Crowell Trust (J. Robert Yeaman III, Trustee): We have been authorized and contracted to market and sell this wonderful and rare property located in beautiful Culpeper, VA. This lovely manor home and 82 acres will be offered individually and in combination with 2 other adjacent parcels. This presents an excellent opportunity for a home based business, cattle or horse operation, animal boarding, etc. Bid and Make it Yours!!
Property Tour: Tuesday, July 30 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need a mortgage for this property?? Please click on the "Financing" tab above or contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
- 4 BR/5.5 BA 4,900 +/- sf. Colonial style home on 80.73 +/- acres in Culpeper, VA
- Home features: large kitchen w/island cooktop (all appliances convey); all bedrooms have full bathrooms; dining room; living room; great room; auxiliary/prep kitchen w/extra refrigerator & wall oven; mudroom; attic w/pull down stairs; finished walk-out basement w/canning kitchen (range, sink & refrigerator), half bath, bar, utility room and concrete patio
- Attached 1,620 +/- sf. 2 car garage; 6' x 24' covered front porch; asphalt driveway; wood & wire fencing throughout the property
- Hardwood flooring (various styles) throughout the home; tile in kitchen; vinyl in bathrooms
- Other highlights: water treatment system; exposed beams on main level; recessed lighting; replacement windows on upper level; whole house vacuum system; 400 AMP service; yard hydrants; brick walkways & patios
- Dual unit heat pumps for cooling (one replaced in 2018); gas furnace w/dual unit heat pumps for heating
- Drilled well & conventional septic system; electric water heater
- Power provided by Rappahannock Electric
- 28' x 54' heated & cooled 3 bay Morton building featuring door openers, concrete flooring, electricity and 10' ceilings
- 30' x 60' 2 bay Morton building featuring a heated & cooled office, full bath, kitchenette, front covered porch, electricity w/separate meter base & water, 14' ceilings; 10' x 16' & 12' x 16' bay doors
- 56' x 124' Morton building main barn featuring 26 stalls, indoor riding area, office, 1/2 bath, water & power w/separate meter base, tack room, feed room, wash stall, propane heater & sky lights; 28' x 100' shed off
- 48' x 54' Quonset hut w/electric service for equipment storage
- Barn (approx. 30' x 60') w/storage areas, stalls, electricity, water, cattle loading chutes & loading gates
- Tax Maps: 38-11, 38-11D & 38-10C; Deed Book: 1051-623; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $3,506.11 (property is in land use); home was built in 1986 and is brick & aluminum siding
- Only $250,000 Starting Bid!!
Interior Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 8/7/19, and all terms adhered to.