PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
In addition to this solid home on 4 +/- acres, you will have the opportunity to purchase an adjacent 49.91 +/- acre wooded parcel. If you purchase both parcels, you'll own 53+ acres!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Thursday, June 15 @ 2:00pm SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Well built 3 BR/1 BA brick home w/walk-out basement on 4 +/- acres in Spotsylvania County, VA
- This home measures 2,418 +/- gross sf. (1,209 +/- finished sf. above grade & 1,209 +/- sf. unfinished walk-out basement), and features a kitchen w/dining area (all appliances convey), living room w/fireplace, attic and unfinished walk-out basement
- Wood flooring throughout most of the home; vinyl tile in kitchen; ceramic flooring in bathroom
- Heating & cooling: newer high efficiency heat pump; fireplace in living room; there is an underground fuel tank
- Newer drilled well; gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- Other Features: 20'x24' block building/shop w/walk-in cooler; corn crib; 28'x48' equipment shed w/power; gravel driveway
- Electric: Dominion Energy
- Centrally located only 1.7 miles off of Rt. 3, 2.8 miles from Harrison Rd., 6 miles to I-95, 8 miles to downtown F’burg, and only a short drive to Richmond, Charlottesville, Culpeper and Northern Virginia/DC!!
- Tax Map: 21-A-147; Zoning: RU; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,507.12 (2022); Home was built in 1961 and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/21/23), and all terms adhered to.