PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT!!
THE ESTATE of DARRELL W. or GRACIE Y. BISHOP
Live Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Saturdays, June 3 & 17 from 12 Noon-2:00 pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
NOTE: Auction will be conducted off site at 320 East Fifth Ave., Kenbridge, VA 23944
- 3 structures on 2.31 +/- acres (2 parcels for one price in Lunenburg County, VA
- 2 BR/1 BA brick ranch style home (3188 K-V Rd.) measuring 1,165 +/- sf. and featuring a kitchen (all appliances convey), large family room, and attic. Hard wood flooring & carpet; Heat pump for heating & cooling; Electric water heater; well & septic system; high speed internet; asphalt driveway. This home needs a little TLC, and has tons of potential for a great rental or primary residence.
- 2 BR/1 BA cottage (3200 K-V Rd.) measuring 672 +/- sf. This cottage has served as a rental property for several years.
- The store building (3214 K-V Rd.) has served several businesses over the years. This building measures 1,014 +/- sf., everything is on one main level, and is currently vacant.
- A new septic system needs to be installed. Please see the new septic drain field design in the "Documents" section above. This has been submitted to the county and is shovel ready.
- This property is located 2.5 miles from downtown Kenbridge, 4 miles from Victoria, 21.5 miles from I-85, and a short drive to Fort Barfoot (formerly Fort Pickett), South Hill, Emporia & Richmond, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 34-0A-0-83 & 34-0A-0-82B; Deed Book: 36-452; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $413.82 total (2022); Brick home was built in 1958; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $25,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (6/29/23), and all terms adhered to.