Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Contact us for more info
Desiring to be near family, the owners are relocating out of state and have entrusted us to market and sell this desirable Orange County property. We will be offering 4 adjacent parcels to be purchased individually or as a whole in their entirety (21+ acres). This is a wonderful opportunity to the animal lover, hobbyist, those desiring to build their home or hobby farmer. Make plans now to invest in this great opportunity and Bid Your Price!!
Property Tour: Thursday, July 16 @ 5:00pm SHARP. Please contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359).
Need to get a mortgage for this property?? Click on the "Financing" link above, Click HERE to apply onine or contact Tony Wilson for more information (540-748-1359)
- Move-in ready 3 BR/2.5 BA home on 5.47 +/- acres
- This home measures 1,276 +/- finished sf. above grade and 1,276 +/- sf. partially finished walk-out basement
- Eat-in kitchen (all appliances convey); living room w/fireplace; family room; partially finished walk-out basement w/laundry/pantry/mechanical area and fireplace; floored vented attic (great storage
- Covered front porch & wrap around deck
- Floor coverings: Hardwood on all of main level; vinyl in kitchen & bathrooms on main floor; tile in full bathroom and hallway & new carpet in basement
- Heat pump for heating & cooling (new in October 2019); fireplaces in living room & basement
- Well & septic system (2 wells approx. 80' & 300'; electric water heater; all water infrastructure underground w/extra cut-off valves, extra spigots, electricity for heaters where needed and auto waterers to all paddocks.
- Several water sources (springs & creeks run year round)
- Lots of mature fruit trees & vines; organic for over 35 years w/no harsh chemicals or synthetic fertilizers used; perfect for organic gardening and/or farming w/lots of well tended garden spots. This entire property could very easily be certified organic.
- All Heritage varieties and organic. Kiwi, 3 varieties of grapes, 4 varieties of apple trees, pears, peaches, plums, pecans, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cherry trees, cherry bushes, blackberries, elderberries and an English herbal garden.
- Recent upgrades, renovations and other info.: New roof in 2019; whole house propane generator; 1 year old stainless steel oven & refrigerator; 2 year old dishwasher; new kitchen sink & faucet; new carpet in basement & stairs; new porch steps (2019); custom shelving in upstairs bedroom; replacement windows (double pane, argon, insulated, easy pull down for cleaning); home & garage painted in 2019; new roof on carport (2019);
- 50'x60' 13 stall barn w/electricity & water (new siding & paint in 2019); 20'x40' equipment shed; 16/x30' work shop w/12'x30' shed off; passive solar green house w/water system & electricity; various outbuildings;
- Internet: Verizon DSL; and Power: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Propane: Amerigas (company owned tank)
- Tax Map: 032-130; Deed Book: 4716; Zoning: A; Yearly County real estate taxes: $2,415.22; Home built in 1972 and is masonite sided exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Professional Photos Coming Soon!!
Please contact Tony Wilson with any questions concerning pre-auction bids (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete the Realtor Representation form. In order for the real estate agent to be compensated, forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/22/20, and all terms adhered to.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS: $10,000 (5.4 acres), $7,500 (12 acres), $2,500 (2.1 acres), $2,500 (2 acres) & $20,000 (if all parcels are purchased as a whole) deposit is due immediately after confirmation of final bid and the balance due at closing within 30-45 days (unless prior written arrangements have been made by contacting Tony Wilson (540-748-1359). There is a possibility of a lesser deposit if proof of pre approved financing is presented prior to auction. Deposits must be in the form of a cashier's check or certified check (from a US bank) made payable to yourself. A 10% buyer's premium will be added to the final bid, and will become a part of the purchase price. Property sold in as-is condition, and is not contingent upon buyer's financing, condition of property, appraisal, inspection, etc. Pre-approved (no later than 5 pm on 7/22/20) broker participation is compensated. Auctioneer's Note: All information and dimensions were derived from sources believed to be correct, but are not guaranteed. Buyers shall rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property. All auction day announcements take precedence over any previously printed material or any other oral statements made.
We are happy to offer online/simulcast bidding for bidders who cannot physically attend the live auction event. Please understand and agree that online bidding will only be allowed if the buyer is physically NOT on site at the live auction. Online bidding will NOT be allowed if you are physically in attendance at the live auction event.
ADDITIONAL TERMS for THOSE PLANNING TO BID LIVE ONLINE
In addition to the above terms and conditions, Please read below if you are participating and registered for LIVE ONLINE SIMULCAST BIDDNG
- Contact the auction coordinator (his or her name and contact number is on the NichollsAuction.com site under the auction you are bidding on) immediately if you need additional information.
- Bidder Verification: The identity of all bidders will be and must be verified (via phone, email or text). Bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
- At the close of the auction, and seller confirmation, the successful bidder will be emailed or given the contract package to execute and return to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The successful bidder’s earnest money deposit must be in the form of cashier’s or certified check (United States Bank) or wire transfer to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing. Purchaser shall be responsible for all wire transfer fees.
- Contract Packages will be sent by e-mail or hand delivered to the high bidder, who must execute and hand deliver, email, fax or overnight mail back to Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., within 24 hours of receipt. If the successful bidder does not execute and return their contract with earnest money deposit within 24 hours of receipt they will be considered in default and subject to legal action. This is a legal binding contract.
- In the event a winning bidder fails to submit the signed ’Contract for Sale of Real Property’ and deposit earnest money as provided in the pre-stipulated Auction Terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $15,000.00 on the credit card provided at auction registration. Additional default remedies are reserved by Nicholls Auction Marketing Group, Inc., and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions and the ‘Contract of Purchase’. All administrative fees are non refundable.
- Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The property is being sold ’AS IS’ with any and all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
- Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason. In the unfortunate event of a DDOS attack or server attack/shut down, the auction company reserves the right, but is not required, to extend bidding time. To minimize the chance of being affected by internet or software issues, please use the “Max Bid” feature. Please contact Tim Peters/Bid Wrangler @ 844-296-8727 if you need assistance with the online bidding platform.