PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
By Order of the Trustee and subject to confirmation by Lunenburg County Social Services
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tours: Wednesday, June 8 & Saturday, June 25 from 12 Noon-2:00pm (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Sid Smyth (434-955-0708) for more information.
- Solid 5 BR/2 BA brick ranch style home on 2 parcels totaling 7.75 +/- acres in Lunenburg County, VA
- This homes measures 2,922 +/- sf., and features an eat-in kitchen, family room w/fireplace, living room, sun porch & utility room.
- Hardwood flooring & carpet
- Heating: electric baseboard; Cooling: 2 zone central AC
- Well & septic system; electric water heater
- Spacious front porch
- Large majestic oaks surround the house located on top of a knoll overlooking grassy fields and farm land. With some modernization, this solid home can be show place for many years to come!!
- This home is located only 6 miles from downtown Kenbridge and a short drive to I-85, South Hill & Blackstone, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 38-0A-0-32 & 33; Deed Book: 193/461; Zoning: R1; Yearly County real estate taxes: $709.08 (total for both parcels); Home was built in 1940 (several additions over the years) and has brick exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $75,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 6/27/22, and all terms adhered to.