PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
In order to settle an estate, we have been contracted to market and sell this potential filled Strasburg home. The original craftsmanship is obvious, and this home is only awaiting a new owner to restore it back to its original splendor. Make plans now to BID & BUY and Make it YOURS!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Property Tour: Thursday, June 23 @ 4:00 pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) for more information.
- 3 BR/2 BA Victorian style home on .269 +/- acre corner town lot in Strasburg, VA (Shenandoah County)
- The homes measures 1,868 +/- sf., and features a large eat-in kitchen, living room (parlor), dining room, full unfinished basement, attic and cellar (exterior & interior access).
- Hardwood flooring throughout home; vinyl in the kitchen
- Large front porch
- Detached garage
- Heating: natural gas radiator, gas units & 2 fireplaces; Cooling: window units
- Public water, sewer & gas; gas & electric water heaters
- Other features: iron fencing on stone block; large rooms; bath and laundry on main level; quality construction & mill work; slate roof; plaster walls on upper level
- Internet: high speed available (Shentel)
- This lovely home is conveniently located within walking distance to all things Strasburg, and is only a short drive to Winchester, Front Royal and Woodstock, VA!
- Tax Map: 025A301B001-002A; Deed Book: 454-493; Zoning: Single Family Residential-1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,524 (total for county & city); Home was built in 1947 and has a wood siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Selling at or Above $100,000 Starting Bid!!
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/4/22, and all terms adhered to.