PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
Desiring to build a new home to be closer to family, the owners have contracted us to market and sell this solid well built Culpeper County home. This lovely home is ideal for multi generational living as it has a 4th bedroom (not on tax record), kitchenette and full bathroom in the fully finished walk-out basement. Bid Your Price & Make it Yours!!
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Property Tour: Thursday, June 30 @ 2:00pm SHARP (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- 3 BR/3 BA ranch/rambler style home on 1.68 +/- acres in Culpeper County, VA
- This homes measures 3,316 +/- fully finished sf., and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room, family room, fully finished walk-out basement with 4th bedroom (not on tax record), kitchenette (refrigerator & cooktop) & full bathroom, 319 +/- sf. garage, attic w/scuttle hole.
- Laminate & carpet throughout; ceramic tile in bathroom
- Heating: heat pump w/propane furnace; Cooling: heat pump (HVAC less than 5 years old)
- Drilled well & conventional gravity flow septic system; electric water heater
- 5'x24' covered front porch; 16'x30' rear deck & patio area at walk-out
- Gravel driveway; 8'x12' storage shed; Two (2) 10'x20' outdoor storage shelters (Shelterlogic Mfg.)
- Other features: washer/dryer convey; 50 amp auxiliary/RV power hookup; roof, HVAC, deck boards, front porch & basement renovation all done within the last 5 years.
- Electric: Rappahannock Electric Coop; Internet: Comcast/Xfinity
- This home is located only 1 mile from Mountain Run Lake Park, 1.8 miles from Rt. 522, 3 miles from Rt. 29, 6 miles from downtown Culpeper, and a short drive to Fredericksburg & Charlottesville, VA!!
- Tax Map: 39-4A; Deed Book: 5054; Zoning: RA; Yearly County real estate taxes: $1,720.40; Home was built in 1973 and has brick & aluminum siding exterior; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $200,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them click here and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 7/6/22, and all terms adhered to.