PUBLIC REAL ESTATE AUCTION EVENT
SELLING to the HIGHEST BIDDER!!
From the Estate of Kathryn B. Leavell
Live On-Site Auction w/Live Real Time Online Simulcast Bidding for Your Convenience!!
Need a Mortgage?....Just click on one of the lenders in the "Financing" menu above.
Home Tour: Wednesday, April 12 @ 1:00 PM SHARP! (Feel free to bring your inspector/contractor). Please contact Tony Wilson (540-748-1359) for more information.
- Well built & well maintained 4 BR/1.5 BA brick ranch/rambler style home w/walk-out basement on .44 +/- acre double lot in the Greenfield neighborhood of Culpeper County, VA
- This home measures 2,256 +/- gross sf. (1,148 +/- finished sf. on main level & 1,148 +/- partially finished sf. in basement) and features a kitchen (all appliances convey), living room, dining room & attic. Walk-out basement features finished family room w/fireplace (wood burning w/gas logs), bedroom, bathroom and utility/laundry/work shop room (unfinished space)
- Wood flooring in all of main level except kitchen & bathroom (linoleum); carpet in basement & linoleum in basement bathroom
- Rear deck (approx. 12'x14'); concrete patio under rear deck
- Heating: natural gas furnace; Cooling: Central AC; fireplace in basement family room
- Public water, sewer & gas (Columbia Gas); gas water heater
- Other Features: Recently replaced roof; Generac whole house generator (1 year old); asphalt driveway; 12'x12 storage building; washer/dry convey; low maintenance exterior
- Electric: Dominion Energy; Internet: Comcast
- This home is located just off Rt. 15, .5 mile to Rt. 29, 2 miles to Rt. 3 & downtown Culpeper, and a short drive to Charlottesville, Fredericksburg & Warrenton, VA!!
- Tax Maps: 50A-6-22 & 50A-6-23; Zoning: R1; Yearly real estate taxes: $1,156 (2022); Home was built in 1963 and has brick exterior w/vinyl accents; WE GUARANTEE A FREE & CLEAR DEED
- Only $150,000 Starting Bid!!
Need Financing for this property?? Please contact Tony Wilson for financing information (540-748-1359)
FOR REALTORS: if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them CLICK HERE and complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on the day before the auction (4/18/23), and all terms adhered to.